(tillbaka till Mina Modeller)
At first you have to fold the searose up to step 7.
1. This is what you should have.
For the next step the top layer isn't shown.
You have to lift up the top layer a little bit to do it.
the sides to the sides of the triangle in the middle. Then flatten the model along the existing creases.
This can be interpreted as
3. This is what you should get.
the middle lines up to the base line of the triangle. Precrease each fold seperately before you bring the bottom point up and flatten the model. The horizontal fold will be formed when you flatten the model, you don't have to make it.
This is similar to Step 3 of the simple flower
4. Open the flap in the middle.
5. This is what you should get. Repeat Steps 2-4 on the other three flaps and turn the model around.
the middle lines up to the baseline (blue fold), while valley folding
the whole flap upwards along the red line. This will cause the middle line to line up with the sides of the pentagon (yellow arrows).
Make the model lie flat. It's enough just to press the model flat because it is opened afterwards anyway.
This is the same as the step 8 in the searose
6. At first open the flap and
7. Repeat step 6 on the other 3 flaps.
8. Now you have to open the model. To do this open out the flaps you have just formed in steps 6 and 7 while squashing the bottom point into a square.
9. To make the model nicer and stronger pull down the 4 leaves.
The best way to do this is putting your thumb where indicated and putting you index finger under the leaf. Then just pull down the leaf holding the model with the other hand.
10. The finished rose. I hope you like it.