(tillbaka till Mina Modeller)
This flower was created when I experimented with the simple flower. It is very similar to the simple flower but it has got those extra leaves around each leaf, which make it look like a searose (in my opinion).
Start with a square sheet of paper.
1. Precrease in halves and along the diagonals.
3. Fold a Birdbase with this square.
5. Open the flap, pull the two layers outwards and fold the flap down while squashing it flat, partly along existing creases. Repeat on the other side. (That's similar to step 3 of the simple flower.)
6. Swing one flap over. Repeat on the other side.
After this step you can go on to fold My Rose.
9. You should get something like this. Repeat step 8 on the three other flaps.
10. Now you just have to open the flower, pulling one flap after the other outwards and squashing the bottom point into a square. Form the leaves as you like them and this flower is finished.
11. The finished flower.